Episode 22 of Crossing Borders Podcast is with Greg Mitchell of Angel Ventures Peru. We talk about getting started in Peru, the ecosystem and more.
Outline of This Episode
- [1:02] How Greg wound up in Latin America and what he’s doing now in Peru.
- [3:18] The history of Angel Ventures and how the process works in Latin America.
- [8:15] What it’s like to work locally to find investors and entrepreneurs to work with in Peru.
- [15:03] The types of companies Greg is looking to invest in.
- [19:05] Success stories from Greg’s work with startups in Peru.
- [23:39] Why Greg loves living in Lima and Peru overall.
- [26:53] The state of the Peruvian tech ecosystem.
- [29:00] Where Greg sees the startup community in Peru heading in the next few years and why startups should consider working in Lima.
- [31:55] Surprising things about the startup ecosystem in Peru.
- [35:15] Who should contact Greg to see if working with Angel Ventures is a good fit.
- [40:54] What’s next for Angel Ventures Peru?
Resources & People Mentioned
Connect With Nathan
If you enjoyed this episode – would you mind subscribing and leaving a rating and review?
SUBSCRIBE, RATE, AND REVIEW ON iTunes
SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND REVIEW ON Stitcher